Sunday, September 4, 2016

Scripture texts.


I found these on Pinterest today, so I thought I'd put them here on this blog to add some colour. I love scripture. I love how beautiful it looks when embellished in this old-fashioned way.


When I was young we attended a Baptist church in Vancouver BC, from 1969 until 1976. The Baptists firmly believe in memorizing scripture from a young age, so I stored up a lot of it in my heart, and earned many a lovely prize in the various contests the Sunday School had. I remember those happy days with fondness, and the scripture has been a great help and comfort to me through all my life.


One of my favourite verses is the one above.
When I remember the advice, I lead a happy life.
May you find great comfort in Scripture this coming week.
By Loretta Houben

No comments: